I wear glasses/contact lenses, am I still eligible?
- Yes! The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) requires all pilots with refractive errors that affect their distance vision to wear prescription eyeglasses or contact lenses that correct their vision to 20/20.
Do I need to have any flight experience?
- No experience is needed; our programs will take you from zero flight time to the first officer position at the airline of your choice!
What aircraft and simulator will I fly during my training?
- Training will take place on multiple aircraft. We utilize Piper Archers, Cessna 172s, Cirrus SR20s, Piper Seminoles, and Red Bird Simulators.
I have a criminal record, am I still eligible?
- Airlines have disqualifying felonies, please reach out to the airline directly to determine if you qualify or not.
Will I get credit on previous accomplished flight training?
- If you have completed your check-ride and acquired your rating, you will begin at the next available certificate or add on. If you are in the middle of completing a rating 25% of your flight hours will transfer and once you reach FAA minimums you will be eligible for the check ride. All flight training is done under FAA part 141 Regulations, each candidate with prior experience must be evaluated by the chief flight instructor to determine skill level.