Coast Flight Training is proud to be recognized by Cirrus Aircraft as a Cirrus Platinum Training Partner. Here at Coast Flight Training, we are known for our commitment to the highest levels of safety, equipment, knowledge and we have a track record to prove it.
Please read below to see the details of what this prestigious award means for you.
The honor of becoming a Cirrus Platinum Partner is reserved for only those members of the Cirrus network who exhibit and consistently maintain the highest quality customer service, training standards and technical skills world-wide.
Coast Flight Training and Management Inc. is the finest and best-equipped Cirrus training center in Southern California. It counts on top tier Professional Pilot Instructors and a fleet that is composed of new and modern Cirrus SR20s and SR22s.
The Cirrus is the best-selling, single engine piston in the world and features instruments and controls similar to commercial jetliners. The Cirrus Airframe Parachute System (CAPS™) provides top of the line, unprecedented safety. Coast uses a Scenario Based Training program (SBT), which enables pilot graduates from the academy to immediately enter the pilot ranks of commercial airlines. SBT is used by the military and airlines, and focuses on providing the student with the critical decision-making skills necessary to exercise the duties and responsibilities of the Pilot In Command. Using modern Cirrus aircraft and implementing SBT has proven to be instrumental in attracting customers and makes Coast Flight Training unique in its complete preparation of students.
In addition, Coast owns and operates brand new full motion RedBird flight simulator set up to train in the Cirrus platform.
Platinum Training Partner Requirements:
Some of the requirements to achieve the distinction of Platinum CSIP include:
• Holding a minimum of 1800 hours flying and 1000 hours instructing in Cirrus aircraft to ensurea very high level of experience and knowledge with the aircraft.
• Being qualified to teach in both Avidyne Entegra and Cirrus Perspective by GarminTM avionics packages in order to be able to serve all Cirrus customers.
• Being accident, incident, and violation free in the last year to provide the safest possible training experience.
•Maintaining CSIP status for a minimum of two years to develop the true partnership and commitment to Cirrus Aircraft and our valuable owners.
• Actively instructing in Cirrus aircraft within the last year, ensuring that the CSIP is current and familiar with the aircraft.
• Participating in seminars, symposiums and webinars provided by Cirrus Aircraft to improve instructional expertise and capability in Cirrus aircraft.
• Participating in events hosted by the Cirrus Pilots and Owners Association (COPA), which helps promote standardization in Cirrus flying to many Cirrus pilots.
• Committing to ongoing professional development as a CSIP and flight instructor. Some of the requirements to achieve the distinction of Platinum CTC include:
• Employing at least one Platinum CSIP on staff to ensure the same high level of experience, knowledge and professionalism as a Platinum CSIP.
• Maintaining CTC status for at least one year.
• Operating at least one aircraft that is less than two years old and equipped with Cirrus Perspective by GarminTM avionics so that customers can experience the very latest products from Cirrus.
• Completing annual flight evaluations with Cirrus Aircraft headquarters personnel to ensure that CTC instructors maintain the highest standards of flight proficiency and instructional skill.
• Using Cirrus-accepted training syllabi to promot eahigh level of standardization and safety during flight training.
• Participating in seminars, symposiums and webinars provided by Cirrus Aircraft to improve customer service and instructional capability in Cirrus Aircraft.
• Committing all Cirrus flight instructors to ongoing professional development.
Whether training for fun or for a career, Coast can help you find the best financing available today.MORE INFO »
If you are not a United States citizen, the proper Visa is required for any flight training. Coast can help you obtain the correct Visa and necessary clearances easily and quickly.MORE INFO »
Fly along California’s scenic coast from La Jolla to Newport Beach, over LAX and Santa Barbara, past California Condor nesting areas. From there you can follow the 101, fly over the Golden Gate Bridge, and then turn to the east and explore the beautiful backcountry of the San Francisco Bay Area.MORE INFO »
Coast utilizes the most advanced Cirrus based full motion flight simulator and cutting edge instructional programs to make you the best pilot possible.MORE INFO »
Well Daniel and François finally have made it into the first of the Caribbean Islands. First stop is the Bahamas. Flying from Florida across the US ADIZ, the first sight of the Bahamas for them was the Bimini Islands. With … Continue readingREAD POST »
Daniel and François haven’t ventured into the Caribbean islands just yet. They are having a lot of fun exploring Florida and Key West area. To the left is the Florida Everglades they explored yesterday. The Florida coastline landscape is … Continue readingREAD POST »
Daniel and François had to wait a day for Tropical Storm Andrea to pass. Sometimes in private flying weather can cause a minor delay. Stuck in Louisiana on day 3, the storm has finally passed and they were able to … Continue readingREAD POST »
Daniel and François started their morning in El Paso, Texas. The first leg was El Paso to Austin, Texas. The NASA Super Guppy was at El Paso this morning and quite the site to see. This incredible aircraft is made … Continue readingREAD POST »